Guest-edited by Assistant Artist Manager Nathan Morrison, our final issue of 2018 focuses on collaboration, which plays a big part in both our artists’ performing lives, as well as in our day to day work as an agency.
In The Green Room Winter 2018 issue:
- British director Frederic Wake-Walker tells us about the vision for his staging of Handel’s Messiah with the Deutsches Sinfonie-Orchester Berlin, creating drama from the dynamic between the performers rather than through a narrative
- Iain Burnside writes about his Russian song series at Wigmore Hall; telling us how it came about, what attracts him to the repertoire, and even what Russian song and Ferraris have in common!
- Ahead of her first foray into musical theatre next year, Dame Felicity Lott tells us how about her fears and expectation
- Interviews with young artists Jennifer Davis, Daniel Lebhardt and Nuno Coelho
- Spotlight on… Kristina Mkhitaryan and il pomo d’oro
- Meet the team: Artist Manager Rachel Bertaut
- On tour: January, February and March
See more issues of The Green Room